Abnormalities in brain function have traditionally been detected using electroencephalography (EEG), which involves... - Aditi Shankardass Quotes
Quote:Abnormalities in brain function have traditionally been detected using electroencephalography (EEG), which involves the measurement of the ongoing electrical activity generated by the brain. - Aditi Shankardass Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traditionally the United States has been the natural leader of the world. That's not just pride as an American speaking; it's just the reality... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  My childhood memories reside somewhere in my subconscious part of my brain. Somehow I feel that my subconscious part creates far more interesting things than my conscious part can ever dream of. - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 09:05 PM
  The United States is a big country but unfortunately it seems it has the brain of a little bird not befitting the greatness of the country. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 12 08-02-2017, 05:06 PM
  I visualize myself winning the Olympic Pentathlon, inventing a phone that can be controlled by brain waves, or doing the laundry... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 6 07-29-2017, 06:25 AM
  The idea of prosthetics is a tool. Most peoples cell phones are prosthetics. If you leave your cell phone at home, you feel impacted by not having it. Its an important part of your daily function and what you can do in a day. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 13 07-26-2017, 10:09 PM