Abnormalities in brain function have traditionally been detected using electroencephalography (EEG), which involves... - Aditi Shankardass Quotes
Quote:Abnormalities in brain function have traditionally been detected using electroencephalography (EEG), which involves the measurement of the ongoing electrical activity generated by the brain. - Aditi Shankardass Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Every fall into love involves the triumph of hope over self-knowledge. We fall in love hoping we won't find in another what we know... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  I turn you out of doors tenant desire you pay no rent I turn you out of doors all my best rooms are yours the brain and heart depart... - Alain Chartier Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  I have an old brain but a terrific memory. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:15 AM
  Traditionally the United States has been the natural leader of the world. That's not just pride as an American speaking; it's just the reality... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 23 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM