Self-Criticism is the secret weapon of democracy, and candor and confession are good for the political soul. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:Self-Criticism is the secret weapon of democracy, and candor and confession are good for the political soul. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The age of printed pamphlets and political essays has long since been replaced by television, a distracting and absorbing medium which seems determined to entertain itself more than it informs and educates. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  Take it from me - every vote counts. In our Democracy, every vote has power. And never forget - that power is yours... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago