An independent is the guy who wants to take the politics out of politics. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:An independent is the guy who wants to take the politics out of politics. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...if the beginnings of love and amorous politics are equally rosy, then the ends may be equally bloody. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Philosophy, art, politics, religion and bohemia have never sought to do away entirely with the status hierarchy; they have attemptee, rather... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-11-2017, 09:59 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  Politics is so difficult, it's generally only people who aren't quite up to the task who feel convinced they are. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 11:02 AM
  Emancipatory politics always consists in making seem possible precisely that which, from within the situation, is declared to be impossible. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 7 09-06-2017, 07:33 AM