Why is it that when political ammunition runs low, inevitably the rusty artillery of abuse is always wheeled into action? - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:Why is it that when political ammunition runs low, inevitably the rusty artillery of abuse is always wheeled into action? - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM