An editor is one who separates the wheat from the chaff and prints the chaff. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:An editor is one who separates the wheat from the chaff and prints the chaff. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that's what separates the legends from the regular artists... - Akon Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  the pleasure of possession, whether we possess trinkets, or offspring - or possibly books, or prints, or chessmen, or postage stamps... - Agnes Repplier Quotes. soni 0 17 06-22-2017, 07:04 PM
  A book of poems doesn't just come out by chance, an editor has to select it, a publisher has to distribute it or you will never see it. - Adrienne Rich Quotes soni 0 68 06-02-2017, 08:59 AM
  All those who are not racially pure are mere chaff. - Adolf Hitler Quotes soni 0 15 05-28-2017, 10:29 PM
  Besides, there is more that binds us to Bolshevism than separates us from it. There is, above all, genuine, revolutionary feeling,... - Adolf Hitler Quotes soni 0 20 05-28-2017, 07:05 PM