A wise man does not try to hurry history. Many wars have been avoided by patience, and many have been precipitated by reckless haste. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:A wise man does not try to hurry history. Many wars have been avoided by patience, and many have been precipitated by reckless haste. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 46 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
  The cumulative amount of man-made global pollution that's in the atmosphere now traps as much extra heat energy every... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:57 PM