Power corrupts, but lack of power corrupts absolutely. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:Power corrupts, but lack of power corrupts absolutely. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never underestimate the power of denial. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 27 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  When I test I never go right to the limit. Only because when you are below the limit you can go at the same speed all day, and that's the only way you can be absolutely sure about what you are testing. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Every man needs to find a peak, a mountain top or a remote island of his own choosing that he reaches under his own power alone in his own good time. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:45 PM