Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are -Abu Hamid al - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 31 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  I believe in absolute freedom of conscience for all men and equality of all churches, all sects and all beliefs before the law as a matter of right and not as a matter of favor... - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 06:59 AM
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 14 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM