Eggheads, unite! You have nothing to lose but your yolks. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes
Quote:Eggheads, unite! You have nothing to lose but your yolks. - Adlai Stevenson I Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  It's really clear to me that you can't hang onto something longer than its time. Ideas lose certain freshness, ideas have a shelf life, and sometimes they have to be replaced by other ideas. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  We often lose our tempers not with those who are actually to blame; just with those who love us enough to forgive us our foul moods. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 05:39 PM
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 08-23-2017, 06:54 AM