An apology for the actions of some troops who, of course, are not representative of the majority of the armed forces here, I think that would have been useful and it would have helped to some extent. - Adnan Pachachi Quotes
Quote:An apology for the actions of some troops who, of course, are not representative of the majority of the armed forces here, I think that would have been useful and it would have helped to some extent. - Adnan Pachachi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  No man or woman of the humblest sort can really be strong, gentle and good, without the world being better for it, without somebody being helped and comforted by the very existence of that goodness. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  A world where a majority had imbibed the lessons implicit within tragic art would be one in which the consequences of our failures would necessarily cease to weigh upon us so heavily. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM