QUOTES BOUQUET: Three Things You Should Never Sacrifice: Family, Heart And Dignity - Adnan Quotes
Quote:QUOTES BOUQUET: Three Things You Should Never Sacrifice: Family, Heart And Dignity - Adnan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM