QUOTES BOUQUET: Hurting Someone With The Truth Is Better Than Making Them Happy With The Lie. - Adnan Quotes
Quote:QUOTES BOUQUET: Hurting Someone With The Truth Is Better Than Making Them Happy With The Lie. - Adnan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:09 PM
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:51 AM