Falling prices are driving renewable energy investment in India, which rose 13 per cent last year and is expected to surpass 10 billion dollars in 2015... - Adnan Quotes
Quote:Falling prices are driving renewable energy investment in India, which rose 13 per cent last year and is expected to surpass 10 billion dollars in 2015. Adoption of increasingly cost-effective renewables holds the genuine promise of a new age of socio-economic development, powered by clean, increasingly decentralised, and sustainable energy. The opportunity for India is tremendous. - Adnan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Is it possible to have an endless series of successes without falling on our faces? I suppose it is, but I think it would entail doing... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:47 AM
  The strong and undeniable fundamentals of low-cost clean energy and the cheapest petrochemical feed-stocks in the world will prevail... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:43 AM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM