Adolf Hitler may have been wrong all down the line, but one thing is beyond dispute: the man was able to work his way up... - Adolf Eichmann Quotes
Quote:Adolf Hitler may have been wrong all down the line, but one thing is beyond dispute: the man was able to work his way up from lance corporal in the German Army to Führer of a people of almost 80 million. ... His success alone proved that I should subordinate myself to this man. - Adolf Eichmann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:48 AM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:00 PM