To sum it all up, I must say that I regret nothing. - Adolf Eichmann Quotes
Quote:To sum it all up, I must say that I regret nothing. - Adolf Eichmann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is a longing for a return to a time without the need for choices, free of the regret at the inevitable loss that all choice (however wonderful) has entailed. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 12 08-23-2017, 06:50 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 08-23-2017, 06:46 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM