I am certain, however, that those responsible for the murder of millions of Germans will never be brought to justice. - Adolf Eichmann Quotes
Quote:I am certain, however, that those responsible for the murder of millions of Germans will never be brought to justice. - Adolf Eichmann Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Technology is an incredible tool - it connects people to each other, creates jobs all over the world, and makes life easier for millions of Americans. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
  Terrorism, to me, is the use of terror for political purpose, and terror is indiscriminate murder of civilians to make a political point. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:45 PM
  No one could have brought in more personnel than we have to build a football team. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM