Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fill a lifetime. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fill a lifetime. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM