Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM