It's unbelievable what one squadron of twelve aircraft did to tip the balance. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:It's unbelievable what one squadron of twelve aircraft did to tip the balance. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I certainly believe that what we perceive as humans is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't necessarily believe in vampires or werewolves or that kind of thing... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I was twelve, the passage from silent film to the talkies had an impact on me-I still watch silent films. I don't think that there is any... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:34 PM
  Some Italians are geniuses, but you have to find a balance. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM
  There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-06-2017, 05:36 PM
  I'd like to be able to be more topical and timely and more of-the-moment and I think the way to do that is, instead of waiting until I have twelve songs to release all at once, just to release them as I come up with them. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 08-31-2017, 10:14 PM