An excellent weapon and luck had been on my side. To be successful, the best fighter pilot needs both. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:An excellent weapon and luck had been on my side. To be successful, the best fighter pilot needs both. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts. When you have the law on your side, argue the law. When you have neither, holler. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:22 PM
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM
  My love for sports will never die. I love martial arts and I want to promote it in whichever way I can. I am a fighter first, then an actor. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:33 PM