Superior technical achievements - used correctly both strategically and tactically - can beat any quantity numerically many times stronger yet technically inferior. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:Superior technical achievements - used correctly both strategically and tactically - can beat any quantity numerically many times stronger yet technically inferior. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM