The first rule of all air combat is to see the opponent first. Like the hunter who stalks his prey and maneuvers himself... - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:The first rule of all air combat is to see the opponent first. Like the hunter who stalks his prey and maneuvers himself unnoticed into the most favourable position for the kill, the fighter in the opening of a dogfight must detect the opponent as early as possible in order to attain a superior position for the attack. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Here's my Golden Rule for a tarnished age: Be fair with others, but keep after them until they're fair with you. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
  Understand that for every rule which I have mentioned from the Quran, the Devil has one to match it, which he puts beside the proper rule to cause error. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM
  I decided that I wanted to be a voice on every animated cartoon in the history of the world - even shows that haven't been on the air for a very long time, that's going to be harder to pull off. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-31-2017, 06:52 PM