As a fighter pilot I know from my own experiences how decisive surprise and luck can be for success, which in the long run comes only to the one who combines daring with cool thinking. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:As a fighter pilot I know from my own experiences how decisive surprise and luck can be for success, which in the long run comes only to the one who combines daring with cool thinking. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As long as I can concentrate and remain somewhat calm, I can normally do very well. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:20 AM