We have built a total of about 1250 of this aircraft, but only fifty were allowed to be used as fighters... - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:We have built a total of about 1250 of this aircraft, but only fifty were allowed to be used as fighters - as interceptors. And out of this fifty, there were never more than 25 operational. So we had only a very, very few. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM