And most of these pilots were lost during the first five flights. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:And most of these pilots were lost during the first five flights. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM
  I've lost a million and a half on the horses and dice in the last two years. And the funny part is, I still like 'em, and if someone handed me another million I'd put it right in the nose of some horse that looked good to me. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 23 08-08-2017, 10:42 PM
  Something gets lost when you translate. It's hard to keep straight. Perspective is every thing. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 11 07-26-2017, 06:29 AM
  The greatest encouragement throughout the Bible is God's love for His lost race and the willingness of Christ... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:19 PM