During the Battle of Britain the question "fighter or fighter-bomber?" had been decided once and for all... - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:During the Battle of Britain the question "fighter or fighter-bomber?" had been decided once and for all: The fighter can only be used as a bomb carrier with lasting effect when sufficient air superiority has been won. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  I never like the question about letter grades, but I think Trump is failing. I think that every day there's another set of tweets and another... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM