The German Luftwaffe always fought without any reserves. This is also the reason why we have pilots with extremely high numbers of victories. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:The German Luftwaffe always fought without any reserves. This is also the reason why we have pilots with extremely high numbers of victories. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  The interior of the earth is extremely hot – several million degrees. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:59 PM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM