To use a fighter as a fighter-bomber when the strength of the fighter arm is inadequate to achieve air superiority is putting the cart before the horse. - Adolf Galland Quotes
Quote:To use a fighter as a fighter-bomber when the strength of the fighter arm is inadequate to achieve air superiority is putting the cart before the horse. - Adolf Galland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM