His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM