I'll put an end to the idea that a woman's body belongs to her... the practice of abortion shall be exterminated with a strong hand. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I'll put an end to the idea that a woman's body belongs to her... the practice of abortion shall be exterminated with a strong hand. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM