I am beginning with the young. We older ones are used up. Yes, we are old already. We are rotten to the marrow... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I am beginning with the young. We older ones are used up. Yes, we are old already. We are rotten to the marrow. We have no unrestrained instincts left. We are cowardly and sentimental. We are bearing the burden of a humiliating past, and have in our blood the dull recollection of serfdom and servility. But my magnificent youngsters! Are there finer ones anywhere in the world? Look at these young men and boys! What material! With them, I can make a new world. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being mystified is a good beginning, because you won't do what you've done before. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  Awards can give you a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep getting better, no matter how young or old you are. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  As I am becoming older, the only thing that speeds up is time. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
  You can begin to see an amalgamation of cultures, the real beginning of one world. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM