Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm for Israel's right to exist. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 28 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  Achievement without fulfillment "High achievement without fulfillment is a broken way of life." - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:49 AM
  I'm a realist. Where I come from, 'phenomenons' don't exist. I'm from a land where people make mistakes and try again, harder, faster; where negativity is not an option. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM