I have issued the command - and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I have issued the command - and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad - that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness - for the present only in the East - with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's hard to have that debate around secret programs authorized by secret legal opinions issued by a secret court. Actually, it's impossible to have that debate. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:37 AM
  You can do more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:37 PM
  In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 10:10 PM
  In peace there is profundity from which the highest respect arises from respect comes power and command therefore observe peace. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 17 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM