Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Woman's world is her husband, her family, her children and her home. We do not find it right when she presses into the world of men. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:15 PM