The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago