All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  We owe an historic debt to American Indians. They have a unique set of concerns that haven't been addressed, and I'd like to stand with them. Also, I'd like to get their views on immigration. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM