All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM