The first foundation for the creation of authority is always provided by popularity. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The first foundation for the creation of authority is always provided by popularity. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  The presidency is more than a popularity contest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  I think George W. Bush has a warm, engaging personality. But, you know, the presidency is more than just a popularity contest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:45 AM
  Over all, I want you to discover the joy of creation by your own hand. ... The possibility of creation from paper is infinite. - Akira Yoshizawa Quotes soni 0 9 08-06-2017, 08:37 PM
  Novels should be judged rigorously. Either a book works or it doesn't. The fact that something is true in the real world should not lend authority to it in fiction. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:03 AM