Capitalism and Bolshevism are the two sides of the same international Jewish coin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Capitalism and Bolshevism are the two sides of the same international Jewish coin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:47 PM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Capitalism is the best way of organizing economic activity for a lot of reasons. It unlocks a higher fraction of human potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:15 AM