All propaganda must be confined to a few bare necessities and then must be expressed in a few stereotyped formulas... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be confined to a few bare necessities and then must be expressed in a few stereotyped formulas... Only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea upon the memory of a crowd. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am in general a very pessimistic person with an optimistic, day- to- day take on things. The bare facts of life are utterly terrifying... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  Bad architecture is in the end as much a failure of psychology as of design. It is an example expressed through materials of the same tendencies... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
  Remember it is the heart and not the body, which strives to draw near to God. By heart I do not mean the flesh perceived by the senses, but that secret thing which is sometimes expressed by spirit, and sometimes by soul. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM
  I`m deeply concerned about Jeff Sessions, who has clearly expressed opposition to the use of consent decrees and has advanced a lot of this states` rights rhetoric. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 10:12 PM