All propaganda must be confined to a few bare necessities and then must be expressed in a few stereotyped formulas... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be confined to a few bare necessities and then must be expressed in a few stereotyped formulas... Only constant repetition will finally succeed in imprinting an idea upon the memory of a crowd. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is something that might be called cinematic beauty. It can only be expressed in a film, and it must be present for that film to be a moving... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
  Brother Lawrence expressed the highest moral wisdom when he testified that if he stumbled and fell he turned at once to God and said, 'O Lord, this is what you may expect of me if You leave me to myself.'... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 8 07-23-2017, 07:14 AM
  The Bible is the written word of God, and because it is written it is confined and limited by the necessities of ink and paper and leather... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-14-2017, 07:17 AM
  The museums used to be exhibition halls for government propaganda, and now every city wants to build a museum... - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 23 07-04-2017, 08:24 AM