Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is ... a normal and healthy sentiment. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is ... a normal and healthy sentiment. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
  Traditionally the United States has been the natural leader of the world. That's not just pride as an American speaking; it's just the reality... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM
  A crook is a crook, and there's something healthy about his frankness in the matter. But any guy who pretends he is enforcing the law... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM
  I always check my harness before I do a stunt; I test-drive the cars I have to race or explode; I'm present at all pyrotechnical rehearsals... - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM