All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
  Jerry Rice made the decision and we honestly tried to accommodate him the best way we can. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM
  All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 06:43 AM