Today Christians... stand at the head of Germany... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian Spirit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Today Christians... stand at the head of Germany... We want to fill our culture again with the Christian Spirit. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don't believe me when I tell them. That's how I saw myself, in comedy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 10 hours ago
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM