The sportive, knightly battle awakens the best human characteristics. It doesn't separate, but unites the combatants in understanding and respect... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The sportive, knightly battle awakens the best human characteristics. It doesn't separate, but unites the combatants in understanding and respect. He also helps to connect the countries in the spirit of peace. That's why the Olympic Flame should never die. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM