Under the guidance of the Reich, Europe would speedily have become unified. Once the Jewish poison had been eradicated... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Under the guidance of the Reich, Europe would speedily have become unified. Once the Jewish poison had been eradicated, unification would have been an easy matter. France and Italy, each defeated in turn at an interval of a few months by the two Germanic Powers, would have been well out of it. Both would have had to renounce their inappropriate aspirations to greatness. At the same time they would have had to renounce their pretensions in North Africa and the Near East; and that would have allowed Europe to pursue a bold policy of friendship towards Islam. (4th February 1945) - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's say you went to Harvard or Oxford or Cambridge, and you said, 'I've come here because I'm in search of morality, guidance and consolation; I want to know how to live,' - they would show you the way to the insane asylum. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  Choosing a spouse and a choosing career: the two great decisions for which society refuses to set up institutional guidance. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM
  Truth is a new word in Europe (and elsewhere). - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:46 AM
  Actually, King Abdullah, under his supervision and guidance, has established a dialogue in Saudi Arabia whereby all the population... - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 34 09-04-2017, 01:03 PM