I had so often sung 'Deutschland u:ber Alles' and shouted 'Heil' at the top of my lungs, that it seemed to me almost a belated... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I had so often sung 'Deutschland u:ber Alles' and shouted 'Heil' at the top of my lungs, that it seemed to me almost a belated act of grace to be allowed to stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim the sincerity of this conviction. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM
  Ministry is just ZZ Top with technology. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:58 AM
  You have to rip your opponent's lungs out and then move on. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:46 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM