Night gangsters! For this crime I will exact a thousand fold revenge! - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Night gangsters! For this crime I will exact a thousand fold revenge! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is a school of thought that believes that sleep is for the night. You appear to be out to disprove them. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Nothing is more devastating to a community than out-of-control crime. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  To tell the truth, girls are no longer the way they used to be. They play gangsters, nowadays, just like boys. They organize rackets. They plan holdups and practice karate... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:39 PM