The moment in Paris where I saluted Napoleon's tomb was one of the proudest of my life. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The moment in Paris where I saluted Napoleon's tomb was one of the proudest of my life. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:16 AM
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM