The right of personal freedom recedes before the duty to preserve the race. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The right of personal freedom recedes before the duty to preserve the race. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM