The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:49 AM