The parliamentary principle of decision by majorities only appears during quite short periods of history, and those are always periods of decadence in nations and States. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The parliamentary principle of decision by majorities only appears during quite short periods of history, and those are always periods of decadence in nations and States. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. And the Category 5 denial is an enormous obstacle... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:45 AM
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:26 PM